Thru-Hiking the Appalachian Trail
Epic....extremely well done....also Happy Birthday!
I think your picture says it all. We are so impressed with your whole adventure.Happy Birthday.--Dad
Why after 523 years did Da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man" (now bearded) come to celebrate on Katahdin's mountaintop? 2,185.9 often arduous miles well walked and climbed!Many, many congratulations!! Hatsy
WOW!!!! Congrats to you. SOOOOOOO impressive. I cannot imagine doing what yo have done. Cheers, Lucy
What do you do for encore?Tim
Congrats on finishing dude. Keep the beard. It's legendary.
Epic....extremely well done....also Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI think your picture says it all. We are so impressed with your whole adventure.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday.
--Dad
Why after 523 years did Da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man" (now bearded) come to celebrate on Katahdin's mountaintop? 2,185.9 often arduous miles well walked and climbed!
ReplyDeleteMany, many congratulations!! Hatsy
WOW!!!! Congrats to you. SOOOOOOO impressive. I cannot imagine doing what yo have done. Cheers, Lucy
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do for encore?
ReplyDeleteTim
Congrats on finishing dude. Keep the beard. It's legendary.
ReplyDelete