Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Going even more off the grid
Just to let everyone know, from this point on the rest of the trail has zero computer access. This means that the next time I will get to update everyone with blog posts, I will be back at home and finished with the trail. I am intending to finish on September 13th, so that I can summit on my 30th birthday! Sorry to keep you all in suspense but do not fear, I am not dead or lost in the woods (hopefully) just passing through the longest stretch of the trail that is complete wilderness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you still have your bowling ball!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you and selfishly can't wait to have you over to drink pumpkin head!
Mr. Miller, you kicked ass on this trail, congrats in advance of crossing the finish line! Allow me to buy you a few drinks on your return.
ReplyDelete